TOPSTEPTRADER gives every trader the opportunity to display their trading ability regardless of their current financial situation. The traders who are able to consistently demonstrate their profitable strategies are rewarded with funded brokerage accounts and share the profits.
TopstepTrader is serious about their desire to improve and demand results from their training. Richard Friesen has been working with TopstepTrader to expand their mental game and deliver consistent profits with his weekly audio seminars.
The result is weekly audio seminars that cover the topics most important to these emerging traders - and now you can listen to all of these audio seminars just like you were actually there.
Each series will has 10 audio seminars. Series 1, 2 and 3 are available now, and can be all yours to download and listen to at your convenience. Each of the audio seminars in these Series is concise and jam-packed with actionable ideas for improving your trading mindset.
$47 for all 10 audio seminars in Series 2. Click the yellow button below to download - OR click this link to get all 3 series for only $97
1. Fear: As traders we fear losing money, and this fear intensifies every time we lose. When we are in fear, we are trading from a different brain compared to when we are relaxed. Yes, there is a solution - fear can be controlled by creating a break state through exaggeration.
2. Learning to Trade, From Start to Success: Still needs description!.
3. Mental Aspects of Summer Trading: Trading during the summer months can present its own set of problems. Instead of rushing into trades, we should put this period to good use studying market moods and which strategy to use on each market mood. You can decide to trade only when the market suits you.
4. Mind Traps: There are 3 main trading biases which cause a great deal of loss to traders. You need to know how to avoid these and where to focus your mind to get consistent profitability.
5. Panic and Power: Panic is a physiological reaction which is a part of our core survival strategy. In trading we create internal panic, questioning our trading ability and seeing ourselves failing. Fear takes over and the rest is history. Learn how to break this cycle, be more aware and present and recognize opportunity.
6. Pressure to make money: The driving need to be successful can translate into self-sabotage. When we are handed what appears to be a juicy opportunity our physiology and brain chemicals change and we don't follow our system and it's easy to make irrational trading decisions that are not part of our strategy.
7. Process of Success: True transparency is important in order for you to successfully deal with your issues. Progress is going to be sloppy but it is real progress. We have a formula which allows you to develop repeated behaviors which enable you to do complex activities. You will be aware of your thoughts and be fully present on the market place, with the mantra of a master trader.
8. Roots of Evil: Sometimes we just can't follow the rules we set for ourselves. We spend a lot of time developing a trading strategy only to sabotage ourselves when something triggers our primitive survival mechanisms. Tools for handling fear and knee jerk responses.
9. Self Sabotage: This puts us on a dead-end road as traders. We have to understand that all behavior has a positive intention, and bring ourselves to a place of awareness, acceptance and action; and ultimately deep confidence not in winning but in executing our strategy.
10. Success and Destruction: Our brains are built for survival and pattern recognition. Trading triggers our survival pattern - when we lose, our brain responds as though there is a predator chasing us and we feel the destructive emotion of fear. Learn how to create success in your trading using the same powerful pattern recognition that allows new, profitable behaviors to be intentionally created..
$47 for all 10 audio seminars in Series 3. Click the yellow button below to download - OR click this link to get all 3 series -that's 30 audio seminars! - for only $97
1. Getting Back on Track: The biggest job for us traders is dealing with uncertainty - it is where we live and breathe! However, most of our profitability relies on the ability to deal with uncertainty in a positive and relaxed way. Properly understanding market mood and strategy makes the getting back on track process a lot simpler.
2. Repetition: How much is too much - and how little is too little? We traders often look at problems in a way that makes them very difficult to solve.Trying to change hard wired repetitive behaviors through sheer force of will and self-discipline doesn't get us the results we need.
3. Core Concepts: The core concepts important to traders are Self Awareness and Rapport with yourself. Most traders agree that trading is a psychological game and the impact of a trader's mindset on their trading results is anywhere from 50% to 100%. Acceptance is a big part of rapport with self - adopt the "Anthropologist mindset" towards yourself as a first step.
4. Mindset: A well-defined, very specific mindset that becomes our natural state allows us to be relaxed and at peace, letting the market do the work. Relying on forced discipline to make us do what we should do can set up a scenario where we end up fighting our own brain.
5. Frustration: We create our own frustration - defined as the difference between reality and what we demand reality to be. The bigger the gap or difference, the higher our level of frustration. Rather than struggling to make reality bend into our expectations, we can become more competent in managing reality as it is.
6. Separation: How do we separate our trading lives and family lives? Our emotional state bleeds over on all our other activities and we end up bringing a mindset to an area that is not appropriate and this continues to happen, over and over again.
7. Human Mind Checklist: The core concept in sharpening the trading mind is awareness. There are several exercises covered here that increase awareness and traders use some of these as part of their pre-trading daily routine.
8. Mental Mindset Q&A: Members of TopStepTrader submit their questions about trading mindset to Rich in this session.
9. Holiday Stress: Holidays can be one of the most stressful times of the year, with old family issues and processes that no longer serve us coming to the forefront. We often have a tremendous amount of expectation during holidays which can result in disappointment if those aren't met. All of this carries through to our trading, of course.
10. Cognitive Dissonance: Traders with the ability to hold multiple points of view at the same time are best at predicting and assigning probabilities. Rather than seeing cognitive dissonance as stress, see it as an incredible gift and skill that can help you in your trading mastery.
No hype, no bs - just straight value for every trader who wants to increase their consistent profitability.
You may be curious as to why our other courses are over $1,000 and this is so cheap by comparison. My goal is to give you real value as a way to start a long term relationship. I want to start our relationship by exceeding your expectations!
Price doesn't always represent value. The price is cheap, the value is great. Each Series costs $47 and gets you all 10 audio seminars in that series - OR for the BEST VALUE - you can get all 3 Series - that's 30 audio seminars - for just $97.
Click the button below to get ALL THREE - ( 30 audio seminars! )