Why did I do that??
Did you ever wake up in the morning, think about the previous day’s trades, slap your forehead and ask yourself “Why did I mess up another great trade ...AGAIN?"
1. Do you have wide mood swings depending on recent trading results?
2. Do you experience a run of profitable trades, followed by a large loss?
3. Do you beat yourself up for not being "disciplined" enough?
4. Have you "blown up" an account?
5. Do you often feel hesitant to "pull the trigger"?
6. Do you jump from strategy to strategy?
7. Do you often get in too late, and out too early?
8. Do you try to convince yourself that this time you will make money?
9. If you have losing trades, do you try to “make it back?”
10. Do you trade impulsively, out of emotional reaction?
Get Help With Your Persistent Trading Mistakes!
Join us on Wednesday, February 24th at 1:00pm US Pacific Time for a live open webinar where you can learn how to "hack your trader brain".
Required Disclaimer: Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.