- CLARITY OF STRATEGY, MINDSET AND EXECUTION - A PERFECT STORM
Strategy and Execution
Learn How to Build and Execute Your Trading Strategy with Perfect Clarity and Confidence:
Trading Strategy Insights
Did you miss these?
- Trading Strategy Insights 1: E-mini S&P Futures Trade on August 22, 2019 (44 Ticks).
- Trading Strategy Insights 2: Case study - using the same technique for 2 trades in crude oil and e-mini S&P 500.
- Trading Strategy Insights 3: Case study - using fundamental analysis to gain an extra edge in a crude oil futures trade - 91 ticks
- Trading Strategy Insights 4: Case study - using order flow analysis to gain an extra edge trading futures
- Trading Strategy Insights 5: Case study - using order flow analysis to spot a market change in real time
- Trading Strategy Insights 6: How to spot a reversal in a volatile market.
- Trading Strategy Insights 7: How to use market structure data to plan a high probability trade.
- Trading Strategy Insights 8: How to use price action to enter a high probability trade.
Please use the form below to get free access to the rest of the story: videos, PDFs, cheatsheets and more.
" I was very impressed with the recent webinar. Rogerio's strategy explanations were so clear and uncomplicated. I have been trading for years (in my spare time), but always at an eventual loss... I think I have turned the corner now to be absolutely more selective in my trades... I loved the charting setup, and great to see just the bare minimum of indicators. It was nice, clean and fresh."
- Stephen W., S&P 500 futures trader, UK.
"I have found working with Rogerio to be a co-creative and rewarding experience. Armed with incisive questions and a talent for breaking down processes into measurable components, he offers insightful solutions. His sharp analytical mind, generous heart and respectful feedback combine to clarify the steps to the goal."
- M.W., S&P 500 futures trader, Texas, USA
Strategy and Performance
Rogerio Amado works with financial professionals and independent traders who want to find their best edge to make consistent profits. With in depth experience as a Futures, Stocks, and Forex trader, he brings concrete real world experience to his students and clients.
With an Engineering background and a Masters in Business Administration from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (New Hampshire, USA), Rogerio has a deep understanding of financial markets from both an academic and a practical perspective. His knowledge and trading experience includes fundamental, technical, and order flow analysis.
TESTIMONIAL DISCLOSURE: TESTIMONIALS APPEARING ON MIND MUSCLES FOR TRADERS MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE EXPERIENCE OF OTHER STUDENTS, CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS AND IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE OR SUCCESS.
Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission: Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
2020 Mind Muscles For Traders. All rights Reserved